Manager, Proposal Management – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 10/14/2020 Requisition Number: 268981BR-2 Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Sales, Sales Ops/Support Position Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced proposal specialist skilled at coordinating multiple eRate bids simultaneously?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding a team of Sales Offer Management specialists and supporting Sales teams?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
As the Manager of Proposal Management, you accelerate company growth by leading a team of high performing Sales Offer Management specialists ensuring accurate and enticing proposal submission. You excel at managing multiple eRate bids simultaneously and increasing efficiency through the coordination of a proposed response template for eRate responses.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Drive the proposal process by managing a team of Proposal Managers and Senior Proposal Specialists through the receipt, processing and distribution of all qualified bid submissions based on entrance criteria and log requests in Salesforce.
- Support strategic account planning by facilitating non-standard bids to the appropriate sales offer manager vertical.
- Ensure the accurate distribution of requested bids to the proper sales offer management commercial sales channel vertical, such as field sales, tele-sales and enterprise accounts.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts on specific client revenue opportunities by collaborating with the Sales teams.
- Maximize the department by managing multiple bid opportunities and sales offer management resources simultaneously.
- Guide opportunities to a timely and successful completion through the facilitation of status meetings in a matrixed environment and providing analysis of product solutions.
- Create and present status and metrics reporting on bid opportunities and the associated project management activities for senior leadership to leverage.
- Improve revenue by identifying, quantifying and prioritizing risks to opportunities as they arise throughout the bid process.
- One or more years of vertical proactive management or market planning
- Five or more years of experience leading cross-functional teams
- Five or more years of project management or experience
- 10 or more years of experience with the telecommunications industry
- Professional leadership training
- Solid leadership, interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills
- History of remaining focused and thinking clearly while working with challenges under short deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously while effectively prioritizing and triaging issues
- Harmonious relationship building skills with client, co-workers and senior leadership
- Sound judgment when recognizing the scope of authority and action required for a project with the ability to anticipate and respond to changing situations
- History of working with multiple internal and external organizations to develop preferred positions and recommendations to drive opportunities to completion
- Possess strong financial orientation and clear understanding of the business
- Track record of developing or improving sales offer management processes and efficiencies
- Desire to develop a broad understanding of the Spectrum Enterprise organization, processes and systems
- Proficient with project management tools such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce and presentation tools
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Five or more years of management experience in leading cross-functional teams
- 10 or more years of telecommunications experience, including field sales or marketing
- 10 or more years of exposure to senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
- Project Management Certification, such as APMP, PMP or LSS (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.