Marketing Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 08/14/2019 Requisition Number: 242818BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Communications, Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a master of integrated B2B marketing?
- Do you thrive being a part of collaborative, high-performance teams?
- Do you have a track record of launching B2B programs that consistently raise the bar for campaign performance?
- Do you enjoy environments that require accountability, leadership, partnership and place an emphasis on elevating the client experience?
- Are you a seasoned professional seeking a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Marcomm & Brand Gov Mgr., you bring the brand to life through smartly integrated marketing programs for Spectrum Enterprise. Your expertise in B2B marketing will maximize the impact our brand and demand generation efforts deliver to drive our business. You are responsible for the delivery of brand-compliant integrated Marcom activations. You are responsible for managing cross-functional teams for Enterprise Marketing programs. You are responsible for supporting the development of tactical plans that build on and support brand ideas, creative concepts, corporate strategies and product and vertical initiatives. You will become a master of our brand design system, messaging voice and consistently apply them for marketing activations. You will govern the Spectrum Enterprise brand that is defined by the Brand Strategy & Planning team. You will maintain brand standards, guidelines for visual design system, UI/UX, brand voice and messaging alignment. You are responsible for training internal teams and outside partners on the brand system.
You will also work closely with peers across the Spectrum Enterprise marketing organization and your peers directly within the Brand, Digital, Social & Content and Project Management team in which this position & team report, to serve as shared services that activate ideas that support business objectives. You will help plan & execute programs that attract clients and prospects each day by defining the approach to executing ideas across all relevant touchpoints they connect with us through – website, marketing messaging, marketing materials as well as events. You report to the Senior Manager Marcomm & Brand Governance for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Create & manage integrated marketing calendar for Enterprise marketing team
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to enhance and simplify the client experience.
- Be the inspiring and motivational leader of the Spectrum Enterprise Marcomm team rallying a collaborative team of Brand, Product Marketing, Vertical, Channel, Digital & Social partners to create high-performance programs.
- You will plan & execute marketing programs that support demand generation for our portfolio of products & vertical solutions by developing a standardized playbook of integrated marketing programs
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of marketing programs through a methodical approach to campaign performance from both internal operations and external marketing performance point of view.
- You will develop testing strategies to continuously optimize program performance as a part of an integrated marketing ecosystem.
- You will understand our products, verticals and sales process in order to assure programs create a consistent, efficient journey throughout for our audiences while delivering a positive brand experience
- Increase sales by strategizing and implementing applicable strategies and measuring KPIs.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of integrated marketing experience
- Effective prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Experience managing brand governance & compliance
- Deadline-driven that can manage all phases of a large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.