Mgr, Credit Services AnalyticsApply Now Date posted 06/20/2019 Requisition Number: 241650BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
The Mgr, Credit Services Analytics will be responsible for the development of insights and analytical capabilities to inform critical business decisions. The manager will serve as a member of the Credit Services team, and requires the combination of analytical expertise and business acumen. In this role, he or she will manage analytical projects that generate actionable insights to better understand performance of policies/programs. Data analyses from this team will drive a deeper understanding of our customers and continuously improve retention strategies, collections effectiveness, and management of bad debt expense.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively engages with Credit Services’ leaders to provide analytical insights that enable operations to reduce risk in the development and execution of processes to enhance revenue and PSU’s while reducing losses.
Monitors and evaluates performance of strategies and plans to evaluate business impacts while defining opportunities to optimize.
Conducts deep-dive analyses to understand program performance, conducts complex multivariate analysis that addresses key strategic questions and drives ad hoc projects.
Manages project plans, resources, and vendor relationships to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality.
Recruits, manages, and develops analysts.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Experienced in advanced predictive analytics techniques, identifying trends and patterns in data, and applying relevant analytical and statistical methods to evaluate and solve problems.
- Implement processes to ensure quality data, adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Experience with one or more of the following: SAS-predictive analysis, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting used for advanced analytics
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and data visualization experience necessary.
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable using a data access tool such as Toad, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree required; Graduate degree in quantitative fields highly desired
- Data analytics, market research, consumer insights or
- 5 years - quantitative analysis
- 2 years - Developing statistical models
- Graduate degree may be taken into account instead of the number of years required for experience.
Office environment with some necessary travel expected
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go