Mgr, Service Delivery Operations SupportApply Now Date posted 02/26/2019 Requisition Number: 235944BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Customer Service, Operations/General, Other Position Type: Full Time
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork. Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Works with multiple departments to support end-to-end process improvements for Service Delivery, ensuring customers’ needs are exceeded.
- Coordinates with multiple 3rd party vendors and trading partners to analyze the installation process issues on the customer and company’s behalf, developing key relationships within the high level management of these organizations, and recommends process improvements.
- Completes root cause analysis on all issues and process inefficiencies, reviewing for potential process improvements, system issues/enhancements, or human error and making clear and concise recommendations to the senior management team for enhancements.
- Frequently provides updates on all process improvements and changes to senior management.
- Effectively leads a team of analysts utilizing management skills including, but not limited to, time management, financial management, planning, communication, delegation and organizational skills.
- Monitors individual and team performance to ensure performance and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensures all pre-defined SLAs for handling of accounts are met or exceeded consistently.
- Ensures departmental standards regarding courtesy and productivity are maintained and that budgeted quotas are met; regularly monitors calls and performance metrics and provides feedback and coaching.
- Hires, evaluates, coaches and counsels employees on the performance of their duties.
- Establishes and maintains interdepartmental relationships to ensure alignment of all business initiatives.
- Develops staff to be effective in their roles by providing coaching and on-the-job training.
- Develops and interprets internal reporting to effectively manage the business.
- Leads projects utilizing effective project management skills.
- Motivates and inspires others to action utilizing effective leadership skills, including problem solving and team development.
- Acts with honesty and integrity.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present performance feedback effectively
- Excellent presentation skills with small- to medium-sized groups
- Strong analytical ability
- Knowledgeable about critical success factors for the business
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, Cable billing system, etc.)
- Ability to manage projects
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of customer relations
- Knowledge of applicable products and services
- Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
Related Work Experience
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications
reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified
employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum
qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability,
national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal,
state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go