Offer Management ManagerApply Now Date posted 08/13/2019 Requisition Number: 247204BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Marketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for the development, recommendation, implementation, and reporting of pricing strategies and revenue optimization to maximize the customer life cycle, subscriber growth trends and achieve business profitability targets. Assist in the development and execution of a framework that effectively measures offer and pricing performance across customer segments, markets and products.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Review financial models and pull relevant data in order to analyze and recommend pricing/offer changes; track and report key financial metrics related to market pricing and offer strategies
- Evaluate pricing/offer approaches and elasticity models
- Build ROI models to support key marketing offer/pricing initiatives to help drive business decisions
- Maintain/enhance procedure for review, approval, and adjustment of strategic offers and pricing based on changing economic and competitive landscape
- Monthly Reporting on Offer Performance
- Ensure offer implementation/usage follows approved business rules
- Improve/simplify offer presentation and prioritization within agent-facing tools to more effectively target appropriate offers to appropriate customers/prospects
- Maintain market playbook of promotional offers and retail pricing
- Maintain Offer Management SharePoint site
- Manage promotional roll-off programs to ensure appropriate pricing is applied to customers during the promotional roll process.
- Responsible for ad hoc information and reporting requests from the business unit leaders.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and interpret information and subsequently provide strategic recommendations
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications such as advanced Excel
BS/BA in Marketing, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
3+ year Marketing, Pricing or Finance work experience
CATV or related work experience a plus
- Strategic knowledge of Video, Internet, Voice, Mobile industries
- Demonstrated experience gathering and analyzing data and providing strategic recommendations specifically related to offers and pricing
- Knowledge of marketing research, data analysis, and related functions
Office environment, up to 20% travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.