Sr. Manager, Multicultural Marketing Creative StrategyApply Now Date posted 02/13/2019 Requisition Number: 233990BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Direct Marketing, Graphics/Design, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Promotions/Advertising Position Type: Full Time
The Sr. Manager, Multicultural Marketing Creative Strategyis responsible for advancing Spectrum’s Multicultural Brand identity through outstanding development and execution of creative materials including digital design, collateral, print, and environmental graphics. Primarily focused on Hispanic markets
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Design materials that communicate directly with prospects, existing customers, drive brand affinity, and optimize the overall customer experience
- Plan, analyze and audit the residential web site for Spanish language consistency with the Brand. Create visual solutions to marketing and communications challenges, finding the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques.
- Develop overall layout and production design of advertising (newspaper, trade and digital), sales collateral, trade show materials, e-newsletters, emails, display banners, as well as web landing pages, interactive media and multimedia projects
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Must be able to write Ad copy as well as proofread
- Experience working in a Hispanic agency a plus!
- Must possess graphic design skills
- Must have portfolio of proven work
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Highly conceptual creative thinker who can execute ideas in a visual manner
- Expert eye for detail and consistency
- Ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively
- Ensure all creative work adheres to Spectrum's standards and builds the brand
- Ability to prepare layouts and present creative services to leaders
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Power Point
- Penchant to work with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of cable television, high speed Internet, home phone, and mobile products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing or related work experience
- 5+ years Graphic Design Experience
- Prior experience working in an Hispanic Marketing Agency a plus!
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Understanding of Flash, HTML, CSS, web design and UI standards
- Consumer technology experience preferred
- Experience with social media tools such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook a plus
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go