Sr Analyst - Human ResourcesApply Now Date posted 02/24/2020 Requisition Number: 252869BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Human Resources Position Type: Full Time
A Sr HR Data & Reporting Analyst who has experience in both data collection and analysis, and managing projects related to various aspects of HR (compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, etc.)
- You have experience managing large to small scale projects from beginning to end.
- You have been involved in HR Analytics/ Projects through data collection, analysis, distribution, making recommendations to the business as it relates to HR operations, and implementing process improvements.
- You have experience utilizing Excel to answer questions for the business, perform audits on different datasets, and identify anomalies found within the data to share with the HR Business Partners.
- The Sr HR Data and Reporting Analyst will be able to think critically and make suggestions for process improvements, presenting and tracking data, etc.
- Demonstrate a consultative and client-oriented approach to HR data analysis and interpretation to be able to tell a story.
- Strong PowerPoint and reporting skills to be able to define story context.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Has experience managing HR projects from begging to the end.
- Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis.
- The Sr Human Resources Analyst will define, document, implement and track process flows for processes, procedures, and policies for the department.
- Interact with internal teams to ensure systems/tools are in accordance with business processes and rules; adjust systems/documentation accordingly.
- Perform a cross-functional role to facilitate business process changes with stakeholders in other departments; work with stakeholders to support the integration of new processes, into existing operations.
- The Sr HR Data and Reporting Analyst will audit and recommend updates to existing methods, procedures and process documentation on an as needed basis.
- Participate in process requirements, planning and validation through operational testing to ensure plan changes meet business sponsor needs.
- The Sr Human Resources Analyst will manage the process review and sign-off of new methods and procedures.
- Support testing and roll out of all projects/process improvements that impact the department.
- Understand policies, procedures and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
- The Sr Human Resources Analyst will identify trends and occurrences in data and translate findings into various mediums including text, charts, graphs, displays and tables.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Maintain working knowledge of all HR areas (i.e., Talent Acquisition, Training, Compensation)
- Knowledge of HR database/reporting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
- Advanced skills using PC software applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding employment
- Working knowledge of HRMS database systems
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5+ years of Business Analyst/Data Analyst experience
2+ years of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System experience
Related Work Experience
1+ years of experience with PeopleSoft and BrassRing
1+ years of experience with data collection and database design experience
1+ years of experience in managing HR related projects
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.