Midmarket Sales Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 06/06/2019 Requisition Number: 242822BR Location: United States - New York - Syracuse Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales leader skilled in guiding high-performing client-focused teams?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position educating clients on voice, data, cloud and video solutions while mentoring your team to the next level?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be a motivating leader for the sales team by training and guiding them to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals using constructive and supportive coaching techniques.
- Drive the sales process by developing and maintaining an effective sales organization through the on-going selection and training of qualified sales and account management professionals.
- Instill a sales activity focus within the team and guide the up-stream sales behaviors toward successful goal attainment.
- Motivate your team to meet sales goals through daily supervision of team activities to include training and developing a cohesive team atmosphere.
- Improve revenue by attending sales calls as needed and facilitating regular sales staff meetings to discuss progress and provide sales coaching opportunities.
- Maintain quality and encourage retention by assigning high priority clients or business development with significant long-term potential to qualified team members.
- Mitigate risks by conducting sales and team activities within compliance of the Spectrum Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Influence executive decisions by providing weekly sales forecasts and summaries.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Perform other activities associated with the position as assigned to include acting on long-term business building opportunities.
- Three or more years of proven sales leadership experience as a top performer
- History of effective team-building and management in high-volume and fast-paced environment supervising personnel and managing office procedures
- Experience organizing implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and availability to travel regularly
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of the data and telecommunications industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.