Sales Manager, Strategic Sales – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 07/24/2019 Requisition Number: 245770BR-2 Location: United States - New York - Syracuse Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in managing a high-performing team?
- Can you commit to a leadership sales role educating clients on voice, data and video solutions while improving team sales?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
You are passionate about proactively managing new and existing enterprise accounts through strategic leadership and the successful coordination of resources. You excel at inspiring teams through mentorship, sales training, and feedback. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You thrive with regular travel capturing new business accounts and supporting your sales team within a specified footprint. You report directly to Strategic Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training and guiding the team to exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Drive the sales process by conducting weekly sales staff meetings and one-on-one reviews of activity and performance.
- Improve revenue by monitoring the sales team in both maintenance and acquisition of accounts and making constructive and supportive recommendations.
- Maintain quality and encourage long-term retention by assigning high priority clients or business development with significant long-term potential to qualified sales members.
- Conduct sales and team activity within compliance of our policies and procedures.
- Influence the operational and executive team’s decisions by providing weekly sales forecasts and summaries.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Enhance the sales process by performing special projects and acting on long-term business building opportunities as assigned.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Three or more years of leadership experience in a competitive telecommunications sales environment
- Five or more years of proven sales experience as a top performer
- History of supervising staff and managing office procedures using effective team-building in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Track record of developing and executing a strategic plan customized for key prospects and clients
- Knowledgeable of telecommunications and networking technologies
- Experience organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Cloud, High-Speed Data, and Fiber services
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task in an environment with shifting priorities
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG, or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability for frequent travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.