Senior Product Analyst, Enterprise Complex Solutions – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/07/2019 Requisition Number: 233281BR Location: United States - New York - Syracuse Zip Code: 13214 Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience with reporting, and analysis, preferably business-to-business (B2B). The successful candidate will be highly-motivated, analytical, detail oriented, and have the ability to analyze sales trends, industry competition and performance of key initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance financial performance and company goals.
- Develop impactful reporting and data-driven presentations for sales and company leadership. Identify sales trends and fact-based and actionable insights. Clearly articulate findings in written reports using charts, graphs, tables and other exhibits.
- Use sales trends to predict and plan for future promotions.
- Assist in defining offer reporting requirements and necessary data to meet the needs of tracking the performance of Enterprise Product offers/promotions.
- Use sales data to assist in developing promo requirements such as eligibility, targeted sales channels/verticals, attachment rate tactics, how to increase PSUs.
- Perform analysis and reporting to assess competition’s impact on the business, identify opportunities, and evaluate key business performance indicators and business initiatives.
- Monitor monthly customer activity and provide analyses and the impact competition may have on PSU growth, migration trending, churn trending, etc.
- Assist with the launching of new offers to sales teams across the country by creating support materials, maintaining Sharepoint site with current promos, SF.com and communications to sales via Sales Wire.
- Work with cross-functional teams and outside vendors to track and activate Enterprise Offers to include billing and code creation components (SF.com).
- Assist with communication to support offers post-launch and answer field questions, emails, etc.
- Assist custom solutions team with internal communications including submitting drafts for internal publications, rate cards, submitting change requests for Salesforce and billing.
- Manage offer fulfillment by working with the vendor to ensure timely payments are distributed to clients and maintain process ensuring accuracy.
- Build and manage strong working relationships with internal business partners such as marketing, sales and other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies the needs of the team and contributes to the analysis and evaluation of offer performance.
- Provide administrative support, including budget and monthly forecasting, invoice processing, and assistance with rate cards and other collateral.
- Five years of product or marketing work experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Extensive knowledge of data analytics, with the ability to analyze and interpret detailed information, taking data sets and tell a story through key highlights, graphs and/or charts
- Ability to see the big picture even when working with day to day detailed data
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work efficiently and multitask while working on a deadline
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word-processing or database programs)
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of Telecommunication industry
- Three years of financial or marketing analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, data analytics, business or related field or equivalent experience (required)
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go