Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise
It is our mission at Spectrum Enterprise to create best-in-class experiences for our largest business clients. We believe that every building we connect lays the foundation to a network of human progress, opening opportunity for every enterprise nationwide. As a national provider of fiber-based solutions, we serve many of America’s largest businesses and communications service providers offering Internet Access, Ethernet and Managed Network Services, Voice and TV solutions, Managed Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services. We have operations in 32 metropolitan areas across 41 states.
Our Enterprise Account Executives demonstrate how our product suite of business solutions will solve the growing and complex technology and communications needs in this evolving digital world.
- Full time
- Occasional travel
What makes a successful Spectrum Enterprise Account Executive? Here are some of the top traits we’re looking for to see if you have the right mix.
- Results driven
- Skilled presenter
- Problem solver
You earn what you put into the role. The Spectrum Enterprise team is knowledgeable and hardworking, client-focused and motivated to help each other. The collaborative environment fosters sales and career growth, and provides a platform for success. We are given the tools and direction to succeed. Nationwide fiber-optic and coaxial expansion impact the lives of millions of people, so I can help my clients communicate their purpose to the world.Nick, Enterprise Account Executive
Motivation should be equivalent to goals. Every sales associate comes to work to achieve three things: (1) To find a viable business solution for the client, (2) to make money, and (3) to learn something new. Spectrum Enterprise gives us the opportunity to achieve all three. I have witnessed employees grow, from client support positions to management positions. This inspires me to work hard on my craft and continue to learn.Jachin, Enterprise Account Executive
Take a look inside Hosted Communications, a cloud-based Spectrum Enterprise client solution
A Day in the Life
PROVIDING A Stable Network Infrastructure Delivers Exceptional Reliability
Development programs and ongoing training to build selling skills and technical expertise
High income potential tied to commission-based compensation
100% match for every dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your eligible pay
Highly competitive medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits
New Employee Incentives
Guaranteed incentive income for new external hires during onboarding period
Tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and graduate level coursework
The RoleDate posted 03/28/2019 Requisition Number: 238452BR Location: United States - Florida - Tampa Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary in conjunction with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and Cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a motivated and client-centric executive, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increase business. Through your expertise of the client’s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You thrive in an office position and excel at traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan of an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Knowledgeable in networking, LAN, WAN and high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities
- Learn quickly within a team environment
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, ICONS, CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and services
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are working with companies to build a digital infrastructure that supports their needs from the cloud to the Internet of Things.
A New Era in Client Experience