Vice President of Process & Change Management - NOCApply Now Date posted 06/08/2019 Requisition Number: 238856BR Location: United States - Missouri - Town and Country Area of Interest: Engineering, Information Technology Services, Network Engineering Position Type: Full Time
Reporting to the SVP - NOC, the VP has responsibility for managing several support functions for the NOC and Network Operations. This role has the responsibility to overseas the following functions: Change Management, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Single Customer Issues (SCI), Process Management and Continual Service Improvement (CSi). The primary objective for this role is to drive improvements in network performance through effective management of these functions. Drive effective partnership with Network Operations verticals and boundaries partners including Customer Operations/Customer Service, Field Ops/ROC, IT and Enterprise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage staff involved in the coordination and communication of all network changes.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Network Operations organization for managing all changes with the highest level of discipline.
- Develop standard processes, procedures and guidelines for the NOC work flow including new product deployment.
- Responsible for developing and enforcing the companies Network Policies including the Network Certification Program and other related playbooks
- Develop and track tactics through closed loop flow for Network improvements relating to people, process, tools and technology through RCA and CSI flows
- Develop an effective front-line Leadership team and assist them with developing their direct reports as to drive a high-performance culture and environment.
- Project Management for related initiatives
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Support and engage senior leaders and Manage stakeholders.
- Must be able to bring multiple groups together to facilitate prioritization of needs and drive/execute on those priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of program management / process engineering experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of network operation systems experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of management / leadership experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of telecommunications experience.
- Knowledge of company products / services and the telecommunications industry.
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI, SCTE, BCT/E).
- HFC and Networking experience
- Ability to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Capable of making decisions and solving problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to supervise and motivate others by providing coaching and counseling when necessary.
- Proficient in using software applications.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to provide effective, results oriented direction.
- Office environment
- Moderate Travel Required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go