Spectrum Inbound Sales Supervisor - VoiceApply Now Date posted 01/24/2019 Requisition Number: 231688BR Location: United States - South Carolina - West Columbia Area of Interest: Operations/General, Other, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate, coach, lead and supervise an Inbound (Inside) Sales team of approximately 10-16 agents.
- Exceed sales performance goals, team productivity adherence percentages, work order integrity error rates, and minimum required monitoring scores.
- Report generation and analysis.
- Become an expert and educate team members on company products and promotions as well as competitive products and promotions.
- Monitor agents using pre-recorded call monitoring system and side by side live monitoring to ensure agents are maintaining quality calls that provide a good customer experience, sales approach, and problem resolution proficiency.
- Coach agents by providing feedback from monitoring and data analysis using transformational coaching skills.
- Ensure representatives are accountable to Spectrum methods, procedures, and policies.
- Hold weekly team meetings to encourage team participation and foster productive learning environments.
- Assist with recruiting, selection, training, development, and appraisal of inbound sales professionals.
- Continually work with management to improve processes, procedures, and work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills required.
- Ability to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to learn and execute marketing/selling techniques.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills including excellent time management, listening and people skills.
- Understands and adheres to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively execute conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, aligned with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience required.
- Experience in a high-volume call center and/or inbound sales environment a plus.
- Experience in a telecom or cable/broadband a plus.
Supervisor: Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go