Ready to apply?Here are a few things to remember.
You’ll include a resume along with your application. This is how you’ll show us how you’ve already started to build your career. Here’s a few tips:
- Make sure you meet the role qualifications. For example, if the role requires 2 years’ customer service experience, clearly state that in your resume.
- Mirror keywords from the job posting. This will help anyone who is reviewing your resume make a direct connection between your experience and the requirements of the job.
- Have limited work experience? Include school-related projects or volunteer work that demonstrate skills related to your role.
- Keep it short. Your resume should only be 1–2 pages and provide just an overview of your experiences and your achievements.
Once you’ve chosen a job you’re interested in, click “apply” to begin the process. This is where we get your background, plus ask any additional questions we might need to know. When filling out your application, make sure you:
- Review the qualifications. You must meet anything marked “required” in order to be considered for the position. For anything marked “preferred,” understand that you can still apply to the job, even if you don’t meet all of the preferred qualifications. The more “nice-to-haves” that you meet, the better your chances of landing an interview.
- Provide all the necessary log-in criteria. That includes a password that is 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 numeric, and 1 special character(s).
- Complete your application. Fill out all the required fields and answer any questions to the best of your ability.
- Double-check everything. The information you enter, like your email address, will be used by recruiters to communicate with you. Be sure that you are entering information accurately to ensure you receive these communications.
Need to update your contact information? Login to your candidate dashboard.
Your role might require that you take an assessment as a part of the hiring process. Assessments are a great way to determine if you have the critical skills and abilities needed for the job. Since these are an important part of the process, be sure to complete it in a distraction-free place when you have ample time.
Some assessments launch as soon as you apply, but you can always take it later. Here’s how you can access the assessment at a later date:
- 1Follow the instructions to log into your candidate dashboard.
- 2Select the “Continue Application” button to the right of the job.
- 3Review your profile information and select “Submit Profile.”
- 4From there, you will be taken to a landing page that allows you to start the assessment.
This is where we finally get to meet you – in-person, over the phone, or through video. Think of it as another chance to set yourself apart in your role. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Collaborate with your recruiter. Ensure that the day and time of your interview is convenient for you. We don't want you to feel rushed or unprepared.
- Be ready to talk about yourself. Share relevant stories about yourself and your professional experience – including from work, school, and volunteering. If you are a transitioning military member, share about your time serving.
- Make a good first impression. Ask your recruiter for advice if you’re unsure about what to wear. Remember to maintain good body language, including eye contact, posture, and a pleasant greeting. If you’re completing a video interview, make sure your connection is strong, your space is quiet and your background is appropriate for the workplace.
- Interview us, too. Ask questions to get an understanding for the role – including the day-to-day, training, and the hiring timeline. This shows you’ve really thought about your future with us.
- Follow up. Sending a thank you note shows your interviewer you appreciate their time. It’s also a good opportunity to show you’ve thought about your conversation by referring back to what was said and expanding on that discussion.
Having trouble accessing the candidate dashboard? Check our troubleshooting tips.Go
What's it like to apply?
We’ve been there – and have some answers to your biggest questions.
What’s your application status?
You can track your progress through the application process by visiting the Candidate Dashboard page.
Log in to your Candidate Dashboard. On the dashboard, you can view the Past Job Submittals section to review the status of your application. All submitted applications will be listed here, along with the current status of your application. Here's an example of what your Candidate Dashboard will look like.
Below each submitted application, you’ll see one of these various statuses.
- Received Submission You’ve submitted an application for this role. If you have, a recruiter will review your application soon.
- Under review You are actively being reviewed and considered by a recruiter or a hiring manager.
- Pending You have an offer pending to be viewed. There should be a blue button that takes you to your offer.
- Accepted You have accepted your offer.
Protect Yourself From Recruitment Fraud: Be aware and learn how to identify if you’ve been contacted about a fraudulent job opportunity.Go