Connecting you to comprehensive benefits
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR). Charter is committed to providing our employees with a full spectrum of high-quality and affordable benefits because we know when you're healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people, and are a key factor in choosing an employer.
Charter is committed to providing exceptional benefits to our full-time employees, such as:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision) and Health Care Accounts: Our goal is to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle and obtain quality, affordable health care when you need it. You choose the options that best meet your needs. And almost all of our benefits are paid for with pre-tax payroll deductions, helping you save money.
- Retirement Benefits: Charter invests in your financial future by providing retirement benefits through a highly competitive Company match for a portion of your 401(k) contributions and a Retirement Accumulation Plan* in which Charter contributes additional funds to your retirement savings regardless of your 401(k) Plan participation.
- Financial protection in the event of the unexpected through Company-provided Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance (additional employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance also available)
- Company-provided Short- and Long-Term Disability to replace a portion of your income if you’re injured or ill and unable to work.
- Flexible Spending Accounts using pre-tax dollars to pay for health care and dependent day care expenses
- Paid Holidays, Personal days, Vacation and Sick Time
* Available to employees below Director level only. Eligibility for collective bargaining unit employees is subject to the provisions of an applicable collective bargaining agreement or federal labor law.
We make the following benefits and programs available to support you and your loved ones at various stages of your life:
- A Transportation Account using pre-tax dollars to pay to park your vehicle or take public transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering confidential counseling, information and referrals for you and your family at no cost to you
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Child Care Discounts
- Discounts on Entertainment
- Legal Services for help with will preparation, defense for a speeding ticket, ID theft, buying/selling a home, adoption and more
Resources and Tools
We provide the following tools and resources to help you:
- Educational sessions to support you in building a secure financial future
- A confidential health care concierge service to help you get the most out of your health care benefits
- A number of expert specialty health care programs such as fertility management, second opinions/in-depth medical reviews and centers of excellence for non-emergency surgeries
- Tools for parents of children with developmental delays
We are proud to offer eligible employees complimentary and discounted Spectrum TV™, Spectrum Internet™ and Spectrum Voice™ services, where available.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer. Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Charter reserves the right to make changes to the benefits described here from time to time. This is a summary of the plans contained in the Charter Benefits package. If there is a discrepancy between this summary and the official plan documents, the plan documents govern. Benefits eligibility or enrollment does not imply an agreement or right to future employment or benefits. Employees covered under the terms of a collective bargaining agreement may or may not be eligible for programs described in this document. Please refer to the applicable collective bargaining agreement for eligibility.