Connecting you to comprehensive benefits.
Benefits play an important role in attracting great people because we know when you're healthy - physically, financially, and emotionally - you can perform at your best. Charter provides a comprehensive blend of benefits designed to support you and your family.
Charter is committed to providing exceptional benefits to our full-time, such as:
- Health Insurance (Medical/Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), depending on the medical plan you choose
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (post-tax Roth and pre-tax options) where Charter matches up to the first 6% of pay that you contribute
- A Retirement Accumulation Plan for which Charter contributes an additional 3% of your pay, regardless of whether you contribute to the 401(K)*
- Paid Holidays, Personal days, Vacation and Sick Time
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance of two times your pay
- Short- and Long-Term Disability to replace a portion of your income if you’re injured or ill
- Flexible Spending Accounts using pre-tax dollars to pay for health care and dependent day care expenses
We offer the following benefits to support you and your loved ones through various life stages:
- Supplemental Life Insurance that you may buy for you, your spouse or your child
- A Transportation Account using pre-tax dollars to pay to park your vehicle or take public transportation
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering confidential counseling, information and referrals for you and your family at no cost to you
- Child Care Discounts
- Discount Shopping Portal
- Legal Services for help with will preparation, defense for a speeding ticket, ID theft, buying/selling a home, adoption and more
Resources and Tools
We provide the following tools and resources to help you:
- A confidential concierge service that allows you to simply and easily get the most out of your health care benefits by handling the legwork so you can get back to your life
- Rethink for parents of children with developmental delays
- Education Assistance
- Financial wellness seminars through Fidelity
We are proud to offer eligible employees complimentary and discounted Spectrum TV™, Spectrum Internet™ and Spectrum Voice™ services, where available. Employees who live in areas not served by the company can receive certain complimentary internet and streaming video entertainment services through www.charter.net.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer. Charter is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.
* Below Director level only. Note: eligibility for collective bargaining unit employees is subject to the provisions of an applicable collective bargaining agreement or federal labor law.