AUSTIN, TEXAS Apply Today
Feel right at home with Spectrum. At our offices in Austin , TX, it all starts with a committed support system. From great peer networks to a fun office environment, we demonstrate every day how much we care about the success of our employees.
- Have a Bite. We invite local food truck vendors to sell their mouthwatering creations at the office. Enjoy BBQ, tacos, hot wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, and other tasty treats available Monday through Friday. It’s a delicious way to experience some local flavor.
- Recharge. Need a moment to unwind? Our break room offers seven large-screen TVs, a pool table, video game console, and a robust fresh market. Need a recharge? We have three dedicated quiet areas to refresh and get back in the zone. Just find a comfy couch and you’re on your way! And free locally sourced coffee is always available for a quick pick-me-up.
- Develop Healthy Habits. Our dedicated employee wellness team promotes a range of programs and activities throughout the year, improving employee physical, mental, and financial well-being. From helpful hints on nutrition to saving for your first home, the wellness team has lots of creative ways to make positive changes to your routine.
- We’re Winning Big! The dedicated people of Austin are getting major recognition with our Company Champions Program. Hundreds of recognitions and rewards go to Austin representatives every month for their great work and the meaningful positive interactions that shape the customer experience. It’s another way we say 'Thank You' for all the excellent work they do.
- Caring for Our Community. Our Austin office loves spending time connecting with each other and also the Austin community. We sponsor programs designed for employees to engage with each other and the community, from meet-ups to fundraisers, food drives, and local volunteer opportunities, which includes our Spectrum Housing Assist program.
We are proud of our people and all the wonderful things they do to make Spectrum Austin a great place to work. Apply Today!
"In my time at Spectrum I have come to work every day feeling invited and welcome. Spectrum supports you in so many ways to remind you daily that you are important to the success of the company. I never thought a call center environment could be so team oriented, but that's what Spectrum strives for. Being a representative means that you are more than just statistics and meeting numbers; it means you're an important asset to the company. That's what I love about working at Spectrum."
– Anna, Customer Service Video Repair Representative, Austin, TX
Location: Austin Customer Call Center
Austin Customer Call Center, Rutland Drive
2433 Rutland Drive, Austin, TX 78758
Austin Customer Call Center, MoPac Expy
11921 N MoPac Expy, Austin, TX