ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA Apply Today
Feel right at home with Spectrum. At our offices in St. Petersburg, FL, it all starts with a committed support system. From great peer networks to a fun office environment, we demonstrate every day how much we care about the success of our employees.
- Have a Bite. Throughout the year, we celebrate achievements with delicious food. On a variety of special days have complimentary tasty treats and goodies for our team. We also invite food trucks to visit our site. Lunch options are available for purchase Monday through Friday.
- Take a Break. Need some time to unwind? Take a few moments in one of our break rooms to recharge and get back in the zone. Free coffee is always available for a quick pick-me-up.
- Develop Healthy Habits. Studies show that just a few minutes of exercise can really boost your mood. So whether you take the stairs or take a walk outside, there are energizing ways to perk up your day.
- We’re Winning Big! Our dedicated St. Petersburg employees are getting major recognition with our Appreciation Program. Appreciation rewards go to representatives every quarter for their great work and the meaningful positive interactions they create that shape the customer experience. It’s another way we say ‘Thank You’ for all the excellent work they do.
- Caring for Our Community. Our employees love supporting humanitarian causes in the Tampa Bay area. From volunteer opportunities with Spectrum Housing Assist to giving blood and donating school supplies, we support all kinds of efforts to make a positive impact on the community. Way to go, team!
We’re proud of our people and of all the wonderful things they do to make Spectrum a great place to work. Apply Today!
LOCAL EVENTS AND HAPPENINGS
Careers and Coffee: We invite candidates to come visit on certain days to learn more about the role, our mission, and company values, and to participate in an interview. Be on the lookout for a special invitation from us after you apply for the role.
"I enjoy the opportunity and the feeling that comes from assisting customers with their needs. You make a brief connection with someone new with each phone call. Spectrum is also evolving, and I enjoy the stability of working for a forward thinking/moving communications company. Plus, the people I work with side-by-side are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around."
– Cecil, Customer Service Representative, Internet/Voice Repair, St. Petersburg, FL
"I like working for Spectrum as an Internet/Voice Customer Service Representative because of the professional and friendly atmosphere. Spectrum offers me many opportunities to move ahead within the company."
– Karly, Customer Service Representative, Internet/Voice Repair, St. Petersburg, FL
"I am proud to say that I work for Spectrum; I love the fact that my position allows me to use my excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail. My favorite part about my job is that I get to help make the customer experience more enjoyable for customers when using Spectrum services."
– Cameron, Customer Service Representative, Internet/Voice Repair, St. Petersburg, FL
Location: St. Petersburg Customer Call Center
St. Petersburg Customer Call Center
700 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersberg, FL 33716